The fact that I can sync knitting patterns onto my iphone is, I think, my favourite aspect of owning one. A friend of mine requested a worsted version of the Still Creek Tam so I thought I would see how well I could read the chart from my phone.
Here's the chart zoomed in a little bit:
Here's how to do it:
- open your pdf in Preview.
- go into the "File" menu and select "Print"
- on the bottom left there is a pdf pull-down menu, select "Add pdf to iTunes" (see below)
- open iTunes with your phone connected, go into "Books" and your pdf's should be there
- select which files you would like to sync and then click on Sync and voilá! your pdf will be in your iBooks!